Sunday, December 11, 2005

Music Mayhem

So Megan recently turned me on to an awesome new music website that learns your music tastes based on you inputting songs and artists that you like and also by saying whether or not you like various songs that it plays for you. They keep track of all sorts of crazy musical terminologies that I do not even begin to understand. The best part of pandora radio is that the find a lot of songs and bands that I've never heard of and so I get to disover music that I never would have otherwise.

Apparently I like tracks the feature use of vocal harmony, mixed acoustic and electic instrumentation, a vocal-centric aesthetic, major key tonality and acoustic rhythm guitars.

You can listen to the station I've created here:
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh3873376

I'm also working on a christmas station:
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh3990212

2 comments:

resqagent said...

do they pay you to sell the site? damn indy music sellout

Jack said...

no, but they should