Monday, February 13, 2006

Cranium

Who: My brother and I versus my mother, father, and sister
What: Turbo Cranium
Where: The Living Room
When: The following takes place between 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM on 2/13/2006
Why: We got it for Christmas and had yet to play it and everyone had been off all day due to the snow.The game started off everyone fighting over who would get me on their team, their fighting was justified as my various skills and abilities related to the various tasks of cranium Creative Cat (sketch & skulpt), Star Performer (act & hum), Word Worm (word puzzles), and Data Head (fun facts). It was a tough battle, have a numbers disadvantage can greatly hinder potential dominance, so this was a true challenge. We had some minor setbacks throught the game, my brother being unable to identify classic chrismas tunes and my own brain fart in not realizing I needed to say the entire name of the sports teams my brother was drawing (BOSTON Red Sox, not just, Red Sox). In the good guys (i.e. us) defeated the red guys (i.e. the rest of my family) and my dominance of family games continues with a record of 4-1 (that loss was bullshit) since Christmas.

No comments: