Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Illustrations of College Life

I spent a lot of time working on this little project today, so I don't feel the need to write an extended blog post today. If you go over to my facebook account (or just go to this link) you can check out the tons and tons of pictures that I posted today. I basically put up everything that I have on my computer which includes a large number of pictures that were sent to me for the various quad slide shows. Most of the pictures are of 2003-2004 and later. There are a lot of 2004-2005 pics on there. I think I have a CD of pictures that were given to me for the spring 2003 slideshow, I'll try to get those up soon. Also, I'm going to get some negatives developed of pictures from back in the day (read my sophmore year and before) when digital cameras were not quite as prevalant as they are now. Unfortunatly I think I lost most of the pictures from the Spring 2002 slideshow due to harddrive problems. In any case enjoy.

Photograph - I don’t want your
Photograph - I don’t need your
Photograph - all I’ve got is a photograph
But it’s not enough

No comments: