Saturday, March 18, 2006

Movie Menu

I recently decided to catalog all of my movies. As I did so I realized that I was missing some movies that I was sure I owned. A quick survey of the various places where my family keeps their movies revealed the location of these displaced films. It was rather disheartenning to find that my family was trying to steal my precious movies from me. BASTARDS!

Action Jackson
Analyze This
Anchorman
Any Given Sunday
Austin Powers in Goldmember
Baseketball
Blade II
Boiler Room
Boondock Saints, The
Caddyshack
Catch Me If You Can
Clerks
Conan the Barbarian
Conan the Destroyer
Dirty Work
Dracula 2000
Exit Wounds
Family Guy: Volume One
Firefly: Complete Series
Girl Next Door, The
Heat
Henry V
Hercules – The Legendary Journeys: Season 1
Hercules – The Legendary Journeys: Season 2
History of the World: Part I
Independence Day
Lord of the Rings, The: Fellowship of the Ring
Man Who Knew Too Little, The
Mexican, The
Minority Report
Mitch All Together
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Mortal Kombat
Mummy, The
Muppet Christmas Carol, The
Muppet Movie, The
Muppet Treasure Island
Muppets From Space
O.C., The: Season 1
Oceans Eleven
Others, The
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Princess Bride, The
Professional, The
Rudy
Serenity
Spies Like Us
Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
Suicide Kings
Swordfish
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Twilight Zone, The: Vol. 42
Vision Quest
Wall Street
Wet Hot American Summer
XXX
Young Frankenstein

There are a few other movies around the house that may disputably be mine, they will be added later accordingly. By the way, if you weren't keeping track, that's 54 movies and 6 seasons of television (Family Guy: Volume One consists of both the first and second seasons)

Sail sail Granuaile
Take me away
Through rough and troubled waters to your castle on Blue Bay
Sail sail Granuaile
And the fleet was turned away
By the pirate queen of Ireland, Granuaile

No comments: