Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Need Shoes?

I feel like such a woman for posting this, but I think it's something of a community service for anyone. JG introduced me to by far the best online retailer of shoes, if not the best online retailer of anything. The website is http://www.zappos.com. Free shipping, plus free shipping on all returns and a very easy return policy. I recently had to replace my dress casual shoes (i.e. office and bar shoes) and my running shoes. Both of them had been severly worn down to the point where my feet were in quite a bit of pain. While I chose to replace my running shoes at he Princeoton Running Company for the shear fact that they are extremely helpful on telling you what type of shoe you should buy for running. Having the right shoe for running can prevent a lot of long term problems, so I had to differ to their expertise (turns out I have excellent archs and so I don't need much arch support). My casual shoe however I picked up from zappos. It may become apparent that I need another general sneaker for things not involving running, so I'm thinking about picking up this little number. I don't really think that will be necessary, since sandal weather should be coming around soon and I already have a nice pair of those that I bought last summer. And since golf season is upon is, it may become necessary to get myself a pair of golf shoes.

I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold

No comments: