Thursday, March 30, 2006

Old Nassau

I don't really have much time to make this post. I left my power cord at work and my battery has a notoriously short lifespan. Man my blog is getting lame today. Tomorrow Slither comes out and I really want to see it. The previews to come across all to great, but I 've heard nothing but good reviews about it. Also it stars Captain Mal Reynolds (Nathan Fillion) or Serenity/Firefly fame. I've been reading things that say that this could be his break out role. I'm sort of skeptical about this. I'm sure this could be a great movie, but lets face it, it's a horror movie. I don't know that many people who make their big career move off of campy horror movies, Jamie Lee Curtis being the first exception that comes to mind. I don't know when I'll get around to seeing that though.

In other news I've registered for reunions. I can't wait it's going to be flipping sweet. The only problem is that I'm not sure what I'm going to do as far as a temporary place of residency is concerned. I didn't sign up in time to obtain a room. I have a few options left, they range from the boring to the exhilarting:
  • Hotel Room - Pros: Comfy bed, nobody peeing in the shower Cons: Expensive, need to take transportation which stops at 2AM, kind of far from campus
  • Hooverville (i.e. tents in Quad backyard or elsewhere) - Pros: Lot's o' fun, close to the place I'll probably be concluding the night, good story to tell others, original
  • RV
  • Stay with a Senior
  • Find a Friend's Floor
  • Find a Random Room
My battery is about to die, I'll Finish this Post Reunion

No comments: