Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's Day

Once again I find that I am unprepared for April Fool's Day, I have not and do not plan on committing any acts of foolery against my common man. This is not because I have anything against acts of foolery against my common man, but because April 1st came at me as a bit of a surprise. I wasn't quite prepared for the day, and I believe if you're going to pull a prank you must do it right, with the proper amount of planning beforehand. On the plus side, I haven't really had any really pull one over on me. I was temporarily fooled by a few news websites, but I wasn't really suckered in to greatly. My favorite one was probably this one that was posted on tv.com. It suggests that there is going to be a 24-Lost crossover on which Jack Bauer crashes on the Lost island.
The story line is being kept under wraps, but sources say it involves Bauer crash landing on the island in a WWII biplane after he is fired by CTU. Bauer and Lost character Sayid, an ex-Iraqi army interrogator, compete to see who is the best at devolving into paranoia under the guise of protecting the security of the island. The climax is said to feature the two engaging in a torture contest.
I really need to come up with a good one for next year.

We been spending most our lives
Living in an Amish paradise
I've churned butter once or twice
Living in an Amish paradise
It's hard work and sacrifice
Living in an Amish paradise
We sell quilts at a discount price
Living in an Amish paradise

No comments: