Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Popular Science? More Like Nerdular Nerdance

I couldn't find my shoes to go for a run today. So I decided to take this nerdiness test instead. This is my score for today:

I am nerdier than 35% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Although I feel like I should make it clear that it would actually be a little lower if not for the fact that I HAVE to use telnet to do my job. And so in a month when I am no longer at my current place of employment, my score will be this:

I am nerdier than 25% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Unfortunately that still seems to place me in the Nerd Wannabe section, which quite franky I suppose is true. Interesting for a Princeton grad to have such a low nerdiness.

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Why did Constantinople get the works?
That's nobody's business but the Turks

No comments: