Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Feature: Subscribing

You can now subscribe to an RSS feed of my blog. This would be useful during those times of the year when I update infrequently... such as the past month or so. No need to continuosly check my blog every do often to see if I've updated, you can just get this feed sent to your RSS thingy. I like useing the Google Reader. In any case, clicking on the little orange box with the shapes inside them on the right... or this one here...



... will take you to a site that will allow you to add my feed to your RSS feed reader things.

Moving right along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've definitely had an Atom feed (which all RSS feed readers can read) for at least the past few months, since that's what I've been using to keep track of your blog. I think the url for it is mooseguts.blogspot.com/atom.xml