Monday, April 30, 2007

The Sound of Pulling Heaven Down

I just bought 2 orchestra level tickets to see Blue October and the Plain White T's at the Pacific Amphitheater in Costa Mesa towards the later portion of July. I now have awesome things to look forward at the end of May (Reunions), June (Possibly Vegas trip with Pang to see Hawrilenko), and July (Blue October/Plain White T's). Now I just need to figure out who would want to utilize my second ticket... I thought about buying Skynyrd tickets, since they are playing there 4 days after Blue October, but I'm quite satisfied to listen to Skynyrd through my computer. From what I hear the emotional power of Blue October's songs is dramatically amplified in person, although it probably would have been easier to find someone to see Skynyrd.

I only want you to see my favorite part of me
And not my ugly side and not my ugly side

No comments: