Monday, September 19, 2005

All An Irishman Really Wants Is A Little lAss

I will be proudly sporting that my shirt that says that this coming weekend. Why will I be wearing that shirt? Simple, because this coming weekend I'll be going to Wildwood, NJ for the Irish Weekend I've been hoping to attend this event for the past 5 years, ever since I saw Blackthorn, one of the premier bands of the Irish Weekend at Moores Inlet. It's supposed to be an amazing time. Lots of sweet bands, lots of people, lots of drinking. They're even supposed to temporarily spend the New Jersey "Open Container" law for the weekend.

If anyone else who's reading this is planning on going to the Irish Weekend, send me an e-mail.

I wish Neil Patrick Harris was my friend.

Come on Eileen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

obvisously didnt suspend the open container law...jerm got a ticket for it