Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Chicks with no teeth turn me on.

So we'll be going up to Penn State in a few weeks to catch the Ohio State game. Well, more like to catch the tailgate for the Ohio State game. In any case, we were discussing the trip and the following bit of conversation took place. As in past times that I've quoted people, I've codified their names to protect he not-so-innocent. themadam is female and redzone is male.

themadam
: We're going to have to figure out where everyone's going to sleep.
redzone: Oh, don't worry about us, we'll be staying in the freshman dorms.
themadam: Why would you want to sleep there, the rooms are so small and there are like 7 people to a bathrrom and...
redzone: ...not really the point...

You know I like my girls a little bit older

No comments: