Saturday, March 11, 2006

Insurgency

As of late I have come across too major assaults on fun from Princeton University officials. Even though neither really effects me that much, I still care for some reason.

1) Public Safety use of the facebook. It really bothers me that public safety may be turning entertainment website into an investigative tool. It's really just the principal of the thing. I guess I don't really have any real counterargument as to why they shouldn't be allowed to use it. I suppose they'd have the right to use whatever is at their disposal... I just think it's poopy.

2) Plans to possibly build an arts center over the WaWa. This one really gets my panties in a twist. The Wawa is a Princeton Students only source of sustenance after 2AM. This is both vital for people who are polling all nighters and are in need of a study break/more energy, as well as drunken fools who have gotten the munchies and do not have access to Quad's delectable fryer. Really, lets compare the number of Princeton students who will gain a benefit from the arts center (a medium sized portion) to the number of people wawa benefits (everyone). And if they get rid of the wawa, there is really no reason for anyone to ever want to live in Forbes.

there's a carrot top that can barely walk with a sippy cup of milk.

No comments: