Thursday, October 26, 2006

Digits

I think I might start airing some of my pet peeves on this blog. Perhaps that will keep my entries more consistent. People do a lot of annoying things so that'll give me a lot of material.

How is it that in this day and age, people still try to give you their 7 digit phone number? In how many instances is an area code not necessary? The 7 digit phone number became obsolete with the dawn of cell phones. There are way too many numbers out there for 7 digits to suffice. Sure there was a time when I'd only memorize those 7 digits, but now the full 10 is necessary to commit to memory. I have people calling me from offices in San Francisco, when I ask for the number I should call them back on, they give me 7 digits. I'm sorry, but I'm in Orange County, a 7 digit number just isn't going to cut it.

I will keep calling you to see
If you're sleeping, are you dreaming
If you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me
I can't believe you actually picked me

No comments: